Re: [Libevent-users] Visual C++ Projects

I once played with libevent using cmake and msys. It is really fun:
 - free and familiar toolchain: gcc, gdb
 - portability
 - cross-compiling from linux host

cmake can generate NMAKE makefile. I have never tried to use Visual
C++.  Each version of VS, msft changes the format, it requires you to
upgrade, and it is never opened in the lower version. That is quite
annoying.

- Kun

FYI: the cmake module is here:
https://github.com/facebook/hiphop-php/blob/master/CMake/FindLibEvent.cmake