Re: [Libevent-users] Is evthread_use_pthreads required for isolated evdns event_bases?

On Thu, 9 May 2013 11:19:47 -0400, Nick Mathewson <nickm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 5:49 AM, Joseph Spadavecchia <joseph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>  [...]
>> Sounds good.  Shall I make the PRNG not shared by default, or do you
> want it the other way around?
>
> I'm indifferent, so long as user code that works today continues to work.

Just a quick update...

I've finished the implementation of the per evdns_base evutil_secure_rng
and the updates to the ARC4 cipher/prng code.

I've not started on the the EVENT__HAVE_BSD_ARC4RANDOM code nor made any
simplifications.  It passes all the unit/regression tests in ./test.

It might be prudent to have a code review before I go any further; sound
good?

Many thanks.
*Joe