Re: [Libevent-users] Is evthread_use_pthreads required for isolated evdns event_bases?

On 19 Jun 2013, at 17:04, Nick Mathewson <nickm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[…]
It might be prudent to have a code review before I go any further; sound
good?

I think it does.  If you put at a branch in a public git repository
somewhere, that's the best format for me to look at.

Here ya go!  https://github.com/jspada/libevent/tree/secure_rng

The changes aren't as minimal as I would prefer, but I'm getting familiar with the code and could improve it.  I'd look to reduce the amount of change, if you think that's the way to go.

I've run the regress tests on Linux and OSX (223 tests ok and 9 skipped), but I've not tested the code more than this.  At this stage I'm looking for your feedback on the overall structure, and finer details, so I can get it into a form that you're happy with.

Oh, and I've implemented the BSD/OSX compatibility code, so it's all there.

Many thanks,
*Joe