Re: Re: Re: [Libevent-users] Cross-linked socket and openssl bufferevent throughput issue

Hi Adam,

> In addition there may well be other issues; I notice that there have been some
> unrelated bug fixes around openssl bufferevents.

The throughput of the openssl bufferevent increased in 2.1.x but you
already use it.

> the 4K reads is that this is the most obvious source of throughput issues from
> the strace output.

It can be a bottleneck, but 4k read high throughput is MB/s not KB/s
(like in your case).

> Ok, thanks, will have a look at the script it mentions in the future
> however, for various reasons it'll be a while before I can put together a
> patch.  As such, if you have an idea and can make the changes it'd probably
> be far quicker for you to make the changes and I'll be more than happy to
> test them in our environment to see what difference they make.  Again, sorry
> for not being more helpful.

No worries, I will take a look into this during this week (most likely
on weekends).

Regards,
Azat.