Re: [Libevent-users] Cross-linked socket and openssl bufferevent throughput issue

On Mon, Mar 04, 2019 at 11:03:35AM +0000, Thompson, Adam wrote:
> for various reasons it'll be a while before I can put together a
> patch.  As such, if you have an idea and can make the changes it'd probably
> be far quicker for you to make the changes and I'll be more than happy to
> test them in our environment to see what difference they make.

Hi Adam,

I've just pushed this changes to the upstream, so you need to compile
libevent from sources [1] to get it.

Also there is becat utility with which you can play to test bufferevent
throughput, you will find usage examples here [2].

  [1]: https://github.com/libevent/libevent
  [2]: https://github.com/libevent/libevent/commit/1f4f8769c4e78b14e6aa21d8300f432f67def8df

Also note that [2] contains numbers way more bigger then you had in your
tests (and it also contains two bufferevents).

Regards,
Azat.