Re: [Libevent-users] Abnormal delay on read

Hi,

I've some times again to try to fix this issue...

On 09/04/2014 11:24 AM, Azat Khuzhin wrote:
Do you want a strace output or libevent debug messages ? The two ? I wonder
this because I think the quantity of all these messages will be a quite bit
huge.

Not strace, but:
$ gdb -p
(gdb) thread apply all bt full

Errrr, but... I'm confused. You want to see what kind of backtrace ? I can put some breakpoints and take backtrace, but for you, where is the best place to do that to be the most relevant ?

I could put a breakpoint on my read callback but will be interesting ? We won't see the shift in the messages ...

Is there a place where the "packet" can be delayed by the kernel ? Could I have some stats somewhere on this point ?

Regards,
Anthony.