Re: New Site Betatest

I've just tested it, it's really great. Php everywhere! ;) I've registered as
gnurou.
About the article submission: How does it exactly work? Are there some rules for
the HTML formatting? I would like to put my 3 first parts plus the new 4th one
online so they are available when the site re-opens.
Also I can eventually maintain a part of the site, but I'm not available enough
to do it alone. So if someone who maintains wants someone to unload a bit his
work, please tell me.

Now I believe that the linuxgames.com/Linux game tome duo should become the
linuxgames.com/Linux game tome/LGDC trio ;)

Alex.