Re: Article Authors

On Tue, Apr 11, 2000 at 02:12:19PM +0200, Christian Reiniger wrote:
> Rob Kaper
> 	Why You Shouldn't Fear Linux Game Development.

Hm, my regular username is 'cap'.

Let me explain my dissapearance, if you could not already guess: I've been
busy.

I'm currently working more than full-time (full-time internship plus
part-time job) and together with some personal projects that leaves very
little time for LGDC. I still read the list every now and then though.

If someone else could do the game department, that'd be great -- and best
for LGDC.

I think my article should probably be revised or ditched in favour of a
rewrite. A lot has happened on the (commercial) gamedev front since I wrote
it.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | cap@capsi.com cap@capsi.cx cap@atomickitten.cx cap@loves.lana.cx