Re: Article Authors

Rob Kaper wrote:

>> Rob Kaper
>> 	Why You Shouldn't Fear Linux Game Development.
>
>Hm, my regular username is 'cap'.

Got it.

>Let me explain my dissapearance, if you could not already guess: I've been
>busy.

Ok, we *could* guess ;)

>I think my article should probably be revised or ditched in favour of a
>rewrite. A lot has happened on the (commercial) gamedev front since I wrote
>it.

It's your decision, but I'd keep it and just add some note ("this article
was written in ye olde days before Linux was really fashionable") to it.
Anyway, I won't upload it until I get your "Ok".

	Christian
--
Christian Reiniger
Coordinator/Coder, PenguinPlay (http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/)