Re: [LGDC] website code discussions on this list?

Keith Lucas wrote:

>> It shouldn't be a problem to open a new mailing list (lgdc-web?) for this,
>> but I'm not sure whether that "fragmentation" is really good. What are your
>> feelings about this?
>
>I personally would prefer them to be more seperated. Because otherwise
>I end up deleting too much stuff trying to find the game
>discussions. (I had to undelete this to reply to it).

Hmm, I'd like to get a few more opinions on this. For now the people will
subscribe to this list (because we need some forum *now*), but in the long
term a seperate one might be indeed better.

Yes, I think that's best - Esben, can you open a new mailing list
("lgdc-web") for us?

	Christian
--
Christian Reiniger
Coordinator/Coder, PenguinPlay (http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/)

Error: Windows not found - (C)heer (P)arty (D)ance