Re: LGDC news

On Tue, Apr 18, 2000 at 03:31:13PM -0700, Ed Page wrote:
> LGDC-SDK, and I think Underdevel/Nonplayable game releases

I disagree totally.  Like others have mentioned, LGDC is not the place
for in-development games.  Unless the game offers something that is
useful to ALL developers, I don't think it should be appearing.  I'd hate
to see Freshmeat style news postings.  It's quite annoying to see a new
post on Freshmeat and it's "0.0.13 - Added toolbar".  It might be okay to
have a single announcement post, or if the game is in need of developers,
but not general progress reports about every game in development looking
for more hits.

Ted