Re: Make, make, make. . .

> I had that happen to me even in my small 35kloc project!
>
> I would like to point out that I have "weird" dependencies and that my
> tree is laid out for "human consumption", but still I have no problem
> with non-recursive makes. You just gets rules like this one:
>
> foo/bar.cpp: foo/bar.h include/foo.h

But these are machine generated anyway, so they'll be correct and
since you don't have to read 'em who cares if they're ugly? :-)

I'm going to go off on one big time the next time some "senior"
architecture person tells me to delete all the objects by hand and
THEN run make to see if that cures a linking problem. Now I know it's
possible to NOT get into that situation by thinking up front...

Grrr..