Re: Bad link title.

On Fri, Aug 13, 1999 at 05:31:57PM -0400, Paul Tiseo wrote:
> PS to the group: My general sunsite email has gone unanswered. I wonder if
> most of the staff is off? Are they students? Is this is common practice in
> Denmark? :)

Let's put some things on paper for the time being so once it's ready we can
immediately create tables and insert things without having to think about
that first.

I guess we'd have a table called news, with:

title
submitter
date
hyperlink

One called project, with:

title
type (game, SDK, etc)
contact person
contact email
url
short description
long description
depenencies

Um, what more? Just played Civ:CTP again and was defeated by bloodthursty
Egyptians so I'm not thinking straight anymore. ;-)

Rob

--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.com + cap@capsi.net + cap@capsi.cx