Re: GSDKs

Christoph Reichenbach wrote:

> I wouldn't say so. A "unified" GSDK would likely beat the new GSDK in most
> areas (after the unification bugs are squished). If the new one is license-
> compatible, it could even be absorbed.

There are always niches for different things. For example, languages.
For many things, wrappers can cut it, but for a high-speed game library,
a C++ (that's what I'm forced to use) wrapper for an Objective-C (that's
what I like) library would be quite slow, particularly if the wrapper is
not careful about calling some "hot spots"...

--
Pierre Phaneuf
Ludus Design, http://ludusdesign.com/