Re: Linuxgames update

I think you mean Gamedev.net? (If not, they might host us... I'm moderator
of the Linux forum on the bultien board, and I could pull some
strings, seeing as they come to me for help they want to install Linux...)

On Sun, 29 Aug 1999, Pierre Phaneuf wrote:

> Paul Tiseo wrote:
>
> > sites, ie. they are also targetting game developers. I invite linuxgames
> > readers to go to www.gamedev.com and take a look-see. I have been going
> > there repeatedly ovcer the last few days and haven't seen any trouble from
> > them as far as stability is concerned.
>
> I tried to go, but the domain doesn't resolve for me at the moment...
> Probably my provider...
>
> --
> Pierre Phaneuf
> Ludus Design, http://ludusdesign.com/
> "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you.
> Then they fight you. Then you win." -- Gandhi

Mark Collins (mcollins@openworld.co.uk)
	A fetus telnets to the server from inside the womb