Re: an article?

<ahienola@mist.helsinki.fi> writes:

> As you see, you already made a comparison, although a short one, between
> available libraries. What I'm heading at is, that this kind of information
> should be offered in a more detailed and widespreaded manner. Not to me
> only, but to all other newbie programmers too. And maybe in a few
> organized parts.

I think that could be written if the database stuff is up and running,
than we could have a database of the SDKs and a short introduction for
each, with its positiv and negative propertys.
--
                                  http://dark.x.dtu.dk/~grumbel/pingus/ |
Ingo Ruhnke <grumbel@gmx.de>             http://home.pages.de/~grumbel/ |