Re: This list

At 11:48 AM 8/30/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Steve Baker wrote:

>>Can I echo the need for this - it makes reading mail a lot more
>>productive.
>
>Depends. Some time ago there was a similar discussion on the GGI mailing
>list, and finally they decided against it. The problem is that, while
>adding such a prefix makes it easier to recognize LGDC mails, it also makes

	We could run a poll once we have a database. Just wanted to use that
again. I think it's gotten to the point that if a day goes by without me
referring to the vaporware database, I'll start withdrawal symptoms. :)

	Would six characters *really* push people's mail program over the edge?

Paul Tiseo
LGDC's webmaster
http://sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames
ptiseo@mediaone.net