RE: Need help with sdks.

Oddly enough, I agree wholeheartedly with Jan.

Having come from the 3D game development world, I've seen how much work it
is to do a 3D game well. If your game lends itself well to a 2D environment,
by all means, go 2D. Obviously, if you're doing a first-person shooter, go
3D, but I'd rather see people spend more time on the gameplay and less on
the graphics.

Just my personal preference....

Rick
--