Re: OpenGL resolutions

> > > Or, you could play it safe and use XF86VidModeSwitchToMode() (see man
> page)
> >
> > Isn't that an XF86 specific call?
> >
> > How about using SDL instead - or does it require XF86 as well?
>
> Well, GLX was mentioned several times, so I'm assuming Katie is using
> XF86...
>
> (but then, assumptions are the mother of all fuckups)

I am. I would be "not running X" if I thought for a single moment Glut
would work on the console... because that would free up some memory,
but writing a GLUT replacement for console a) seems boring and b) is/was
being done by a (not very highly motivated) friend of mine. [Hi Crisp!]

I am trying to put all the system stuff in one place so I've got a
couple of routines to rewrite for MacOS...

Of course, by the time this is /finished/ everyone will be using Linux
anyway... :-)