probably no roborally port to linux

Well, it4s me again. news are getting worse every day. up to now,
wizards of the coast did not answer my request for a roborally board
game license for free. So, i guess, i have to write some kind of (more
or less) similar game. if you have any great game ideas (if possible
something pretty simple [ I thaught about some strategy game with
perhaps a little bit of action an no map (no conquering stuff and
such)]) please mail them to me. I will probably not get any email till
about the 8th of january. So, be pationate.
Thanks
Michael