Re: GFX under Linux

On Thursday 06 December 2001  6:06 pm, you wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 11:55:15AM +0600, Mark D'voo wrote:
> > what version of sdl did you install ?
>
> 1.2.3 - the stable one. It seems unable to find most of the X11 stuff
> or the sound stuff to link against.
>
> [katie@tier OpenGL-intro-1.1.1]$ sdl-config --cflags
> -I/usr/include/SDL -D_REENTRANT
> [katie@tier OpenGL-intro-1.1.1]$ sdl-config --libs
> -L/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib -lSDL -lpthread
>
> That doesn't look like nearly enough libraries.

You prolly need to tell the configure script that you don't have DGA, and I
don't think it can link to ALSA, which is kinda annoying. SO OSS/Free is
required (Even though that's a steaming pile of shit)

===
Mark 'Nurgle' Collins
Lead Author - Linux Game Programming (Premiere Press)
Author - Advanced AI Game Development (WordWare)
Email: me@thisisnurgle.org.uk	Phone: +44 7761 774 152
Email: nurgle@isyourgod.net	Spam: spam@thisisnurgle.org.uk