Troll Mugged On Way To Work

I just heard back from the Independent Game Festival.  Unfortunately
Troll Bridge didn't make it to round 2.  They expected <30 entries but
received more than 90.  Only 15 continue to round 2.  Because of the
large number of entries they are unable to give individual responses as
to why a game didn't make it.

I'm going to try emailing them and see if I can get more information
on those who did make it.  They say next year's contest will begin much
earlier.  Possibly even require entries by this summer.

Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com