Re: Which Game SDK to choose?

On Monday 16 February 2004 19:18, Josef Spillner wrote:

> I haven't seen anything on LGDC for a long time. Is it just me or do
> the webpages not work :-)

They actually don't seem to work now - previously they just were
unmaintained ;)
I haven't been able to find out why exactly it's broken. I suspect some
stealthy side-effects of the PHP upgrade we did recently, but I can't
really pin it down.

As a simple "solution" I'm now replacing lgdc-the-webapp with
lgdc-the-dumped-static-pages. As nothing changed on there for at least
the past 2 years anyway, this shouldn't really change anything (except
for speeding up load times :).

--
Christian Reiniger

Drink wet cement. Get stoned.