Re: Is Linuxgames still alive?

>> Pardon my ignorance, but what's mingw32?
Excellent, the ball is rolling!

mingw32 is the "Minimalist GNU Win32 Package".  I'm no expert, but it is
basically gcc (and other utilities) that run under win 32.  I use it when
I don't have a Linux machine handy instead of something icky like Visual
C++.
There are apparently other options available like cygwin32, lcc-win32, and
an
add-on to djgpp, but I've never used any of them.  Anyone?

More information on mingw32 can be found at:
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html

-Brett