Re: improved version of Xpilot (was Re: Reasons not to fearLinuxgame development)

Every internet fan, and multiplayer gamers love subspace :)
I think its a very good idea !

Carl

Carl Olsen
MRCI
Division Technologique
(514) 873-4335

>>> Michael Maher <mike@redhat.com> 01/08 3:15 pm >>>

He has a really good point..  Subspace was a really cool game.. and there
were lots of windows people that actually played this.. helll I have to
admit I even spent a fiar amount of time playing this game.

-mike