Re: Red Alert clone

On Fri, Jan 08, 1999 at 09:24:30PM +0100, Darel Finkbeiner wrote:
> Just a note about the site, I was foolin around and noticed that the link to
> this Red Alert Clone, called "Global Dominance" gives a "No DNS entry" when I
> try that site.
That site was a temporary one, I contacted the maintainer and he says they
are waiting with making a real working site until the project is further
along the road. That was some time ago though, I will soon contact him again
and ask what is new.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.demon.nl cap@capsi.com cap@capsi.net