Re: Site updates ?

On Sat, Jan 09, 1999 at 01:29:23PM +0100, Christian Reiniger wrote:
> Rob, how's your time? Can you take care about placing that stuff on the
> site or should someone else jump in?
My time is okay.. even with exams coming up, but I prefer not to engage into
on-line activities for a while in an attempt to keep the phonebill within
normal parameters.

Feel free to call out my name again as soon as I have cable modem. =)

> Rob, Henti, Ian, what do you think?
About the PHP/redirection: as long as it benefits the visitors of the site
and doesn't confuse them, go ahead. Might be time for all of us to look into
those PHP docs again, right?

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.demon.nl cap@capsi.com cap@capsi.net