Re: Reasons not to fear Linux game development

On Sun, 10 Jan 1999, Andres Tarallo wrote:

> Magnus Norddahl wrote:
>
> > How about asking:
> >
> > I am a Linux user, plays games and:
> >
> > * Never pays money for a game
> > * Actually sometimes PAY for games
>
>                 Maybe, but in a more subtle maner, I feel afraid that this sort
> of questions if not properli written could do more harm than good.

Maybe it needs rewording, and a few extra caterogies:

* Would never consider paying money for a linux game
* Would consider paying money for a linux game
* Would definitely purchase a linux game
* Have already purchase a game, based on it's linux support and would continue to do so

Then maybe open the survey comment, with which games people would most
like to see ported to linux.

Nicholas

--
      "I reserve the right to contradict myself"
Nicholas Lee (Li Peng Ming)  n.j.lee at statslab.cam.ac in uk