Re: space game

Ken Dunn wrote:

>         a port has a field for a producer attribute. At the moment
>         these are the generic types: mining, agricultural, industrial,
>         entertainment, fuel (i.e local gas giant or whatever),finacial,
>         military, underworld. A port may have more than one attribute.
>         For example mining and industrial.
>
>         A port also has a wealth attribute. These two and the type
>         of cargo dictate the price fetched. Cargo carried also need
>         not be limited to one of the generic types. For example, a
>         rich port with only a fincial attributes would pay a higher
>         value for office equipment (or more realistically illegal
>         drugs) that other places.
>
>         Thought about a government/political/law attribute too.

So you are doing "Elite" (the first one)? That could be good, it's
probably one of the most addictive game I ever player, and the single
game I logged on the most hours of play.

It's one of the very few games that I miss the most from my Apple II
game collection.

The only thing I feel was wrong, was that you could only have a single
model of ship, you couldn't change your ship to another model (like a
single place fighter or a larger freight ship)...

--
Pierre Phaneuf
Ludus Design, http://ludusdesign.com/