Re: space game

Darel Finkbeiner wrote:

>>So you are doing "Elite" (the first one)? That could be good, it's
>>probably one of the most addictive game I ever player, and the single
>>game I logged on the most hours of play.

>I never did play Elite, but I heard that it was very like a game I did play
>called "First Encounter".  a very cool game.

Elite was the first one of the series (I played it on C64 and Amiga ;),
then it was followed by "Frontier" (Amiga+PC) and finally "First Encounter".
Each one provided more possibilities than its predecessor, but also buggier
:-((

Anyway they're among the very best games I ever played (don't try to count
the months I spent on them). *sigh*

Cu
	Christian
--