Re: Is random game code relevent to linuxgames?

David Ghandehari schrieb:
> It seems that linroids isn't quite on-topic... perhaps another forum
> should be initiated for the book project...

Keeping this list more on the topic of game SDKs would make me happy.

ObGameSDK: now that Hexen's source has been released, it seems even more
likely that FauxPlay will get released as open source.  I'm hoping to
use a more QPL-like agreement than Hexen's source used, though.
- Dan

--
Speaking only for myself, not for my employer