Re: COM (or similar) in games

Jorrit Tyberghein wrote:

> > Could the COM library be ripped out of Crystal Space for other projects?
>
> That would be possible. You will probably want to extend it because we only
> implemented EXACTLY what we need for Crystal Space.
>
> It is also under the LGPL license.

I ask that, because I was very interested in Mozilla's XPCOM, but it
dependent on the NSPR (Netscape Portable Runtime), which I deemed too
heavy to bring in a game... I was underway to make my own "XPCOM-Lite"
for my gaming endeavors, but that might help me out... :-)

--
Pierre Phaneuf
Ludus Design, http://ludusdesign.com/