Introduction

I've been lurking from the shadows for a very long time now
so I decided it would be only polite to introduce myself.

My laziness is the primary reason for not showing up earlier.
The fact that I'm very busy at the moment, studying for my exams,
 would be another reason.
The list goes on...

Enough about me. Let's get to business:

1)	I believe someone on this list(I deleted that mail) was searching
for a 3ds format specification. Here are some files that could
help him(they helped me a lot).
I found and downloaded the files before switching to Linux so they
are in .zip format.

2)	Could anyone recommend me a good SDK(s) for input handling and sound
that can work with Mesa and is easy to learn?

As the exams are approaching, I will be posting less frequently but I will
keep on reading all my mail.

P.S. I apologize for any typos. They are not typos :) .
	It's just that english is not my native language.

3ds2.zip

3dsinfo.zip