Re: RFOR: Is LGDC really great?

On Friday 04 January 2002 12:31, John Mariotti wrote:
> With all the 'user' added news and comments and
> articles and what-not aren't you essentially creating
> a PHPNuke (phpnuke.org) environment?

Hmm, I guess so (never looked at phpnuke)

> I'm not saying that's bad, but apparently some people
> don't like the phpnuke style *shrugs* Just wondering.

In this case it's simply because our code started small and gradually
evolved into the current form. And after the first few revisions it
simply would have been too much work to switch to nuke or so IMHO.
Besides: I simply enjoy improving this code :)

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://lgdc.sunsite.dk/)

Pretty cool, the kind of power information technology puts in our hands
these days.

- Securityfocus on probing 36000000 hosts for known problems in 3 weeks