Re: A question to everyone...

I am trying to explore what will happen if I mix the old-style
poetry/novel-writing with digital entertainment. My current project, a
roleplaying game is supposed to, besides being fun/entertaining, give the
player/reader/experiencer a feeling that another world, another life,
another society is posible, and tell h(im|er) some of the things I think
about.

But, if it wasn't fun during development, I wouldn't do it.

Developing for Linux, in parallell with windows&MacOS, is a consequence of
my (and the rest of the teams) ideology (I hate that word! read:
reality-tunnel), which could be labeled as anarchism.

albin.