Web site updates

I've just updated the web pages.  There are some new links on there and
some slight reorganization, but nothing major.

I'd really like to put a cool background image on that page.  Does anyone
have any ideas.  I'm thinking something in a dark grey scale that
gives a 3D impression.  I was the perfect one on some Sega programming
site a few days ago... wish I could remember where it was... Feel free
to send the image to me. I can probably spare the bandwidth.

Ian

----- Ian Crawford - Email: icrawfor@uoguelph.ca ----------------
-------------------- URL: http://www.uoguelph.ca/~icrawfor/ -----