Re: Why is it so hard?

On Sat, 10 Jul 1999, Brad Johnson wrote:

>	By the way, since when does a game have to be 3D to be good? In this
>era of Playstations, N64's, and (arguably) cheap 3D accellerators, everyone
>seems to be forgetting that graphics are NOT what makes the game. Maelstrom is
>one of my favorite Linux games, and it doesn't need any fancy acceleration.
>(Sorry, this rant wasn't directed right at you... it's just something that's
>been bothering me lately).

No, this was a good rant. I'm too quite fed up with games that are just a
demo for nice graphics. Few games have become better by adding gorgeous
graphics...

 Jan 'Chakie' Ekholm |    CS at Åbo Akademi University, Turku, Finland
    Linux Inside     | I'm the blue screen of death, no-one hears you scream