Re: Indrema and their console

Samantha Craggs wrote:

> I don't know if any of you are interested, but I just interviewed John
> Gildred, head of Indrema, who is the guy behind the IES console.
>
> http://www.gamesmania.com/html/interviews/show.asp?file=interview5

I spoke to this guy a few weeks ago - it seems they want to charge
money to 'certify' your games for the Indrema - and some of the
conditions they apply are rather draconian. (eg The entire game
must come as one file and have zero installation requirements.)

It seems unlikely that many OpenSource developers are going to
stand for that kind of thing - but who knows?

He was going to send me a developers pack to look though - but it
hasn't appeared yet.

--
Steve Baker   HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>
              WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com>