[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New mailinglist: lgdc-news
- To: LGDC Discussion <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: New mailinglist: lgdc-news
- From: Christian Reiniger <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 23:16:11 +0200
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 17:16:04 -0400
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Organization: LGDC (http://sunsite.dk/lgdc/)
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
... with automatic notifications on changes / additions to newsitems and
resources. Once the remaining config fine tuning is done, subscribers to
that list will get a mail as soon as something in the news and resources
sections changes. A must-have for all self-respecting information
overload junkies :)
The list is readonly (i.e. a pure announcement list).
Subscription: send an empty mail to email@example.com
Handling is identical to the other lgdc mailing lists (see
("remaining config fine tuning": right now it requires that I moderate
all autogenerated messages -> there's a small to rather big delay until
the real mails are sent. Should be fixed very soon though).
LGDC Webmaster (http://lgdc.sunsite.dk/)
This is JohnC IMHO, I compaired tri-word groupings here and in his plan
and got a good match.
- /. posting discussing the likelihood that an AC post that claimed to be
posted by John Carmack during his honeymoon (and having the login info at
home) was actually from him.