Re: speaking of bad releases...

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, Christian Reiniger wrote:

> Funny to have a thread about buggy releases right now...

I take it you refer to the thread about "tuxracer" that is now mostly
about problems with compiling and running games, etc.

I just want to say that I personally does not think
tux_aqfh/tuxracer/pingus are "buggy" - but that it is - for some - rather
tricky to make them work.

It is probably more often then not a misconfigured system that is the
culprit, not the games.

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk