Re: autoconf help?

On Thu, Mar 23, 2000 at 11:05:32AM -0500, J. Perkins wrote:

> But in the end, I still don't know if it will run on anything
> other than Red Hat 6.x + Mesa.

Well, it works for me here at work (slackware 7) and
at home (homebrew).  The only problem is that at work
the fullscreen demo messes up the display.  I've been
keeping and eye on the library myself for while now
but I would not consider using it myself until the
API is finished.

--
Christopher John Purnell  | A friend in need's a friend in deed
http://www.lost.org.uk/   | A friend with weed is better