[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Obsolete libraries
- From: Francesco Orsenigo <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:55:33 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:51:18 -0500
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Reply-to: email@example.com
Worried about console obsolescence, i decided to switch to GLUT.
While crawling around the net for troubleshooting, i discovered that glut is
no more developed since about 2000, while the freeglut project stopped in
The question is: does it make sense to begin a project based on GLUT, or the
best solutions are still ALLEGRO and SDL?
I suppose many people here are creating linux games.
Then i'd like to know what are they using for the basic IO.