Re: Scitech MGL

Damunt wrote:

> http://www.scitechsoft.com/down_mgl_linux.html
> It may be interesting..

I've checked it out, and they are indeed offering a Linux port,
but their specs page seems to be mostly centered around their
Windows features.  Therefor it's not clear to what extent hware
acceleration is supported under Linux.  Also, they mention to
support Mesa, but it's not clear how, when and for what reason :
is it their software-only fallback ?  Or is Mesa supposed to handle
hware accel ?...
  If anybody knows, please yell :)  I have in the meantime sent a
mail to SciTech asking for a brief explanation...  I hope they'll
answer.

Bert