Maintainers

Here's the updated list of maintainers:

Game Projects                      - Rob Kaper
Tools                              - Bert Peers
Press voices, Editorials           - Anni Hienola
Tutorials, Howtos etc              - <nobody yet>
Website in general                 - Paul Tiseo

That means we still need someone caring about the technical docs
(collecting / organizing them etc).

You might notice that I left the "How To Start / project setup" part out.
That's because it makes more sense to simply put it in the Tutorials etc
part (it's not that big anyway).

Ok, last thing. I volunteer for the coordinator duties. I'm more or less
doing this already anyway. Any cons?

	Christian

PS: Paul, can you set up an "Officials" page? Or perhaps just a
larger "People" or "Contributors" one...