Re: linuxgames.org

On Thu, 27 May 1999, Rob Kaper wrote:

> On Wed, May 26, 1999 at 08:43:44PM -0400, Paul Tiseo wrote:
> > >If we're going to do it that-a-way gamedev.linux.org sounds a lot better.
> > >Don't even know if that would be possible though.
> > 	Well, linuxgames.com seems to host sites, but within the linuxgames.com
> > name, so that we could have gamedev.linuxgames.com but not what you
> > suggest.
> I know the principle of (virtual) hosting, I was just wondering if linux.org
> would do such a thing.

If it's not broken don't fix it.  I think we should concernrate on getting
the current site up to standard.  Before these other details need to be
looked at.

Although that should stop us from getting linuxgames.org arranged, to use
as an option at a later date when we are ready for it.

The site is certainly getting there though.

Nicholas