Re: Games, games and games

> I like FPS's (Quake 3 is one of the most finely
> tuned games around), RPGs
> of both MMO and C types, especially Japanese console
> RPGs.

The only MMORPGs I've played or will ever play are
certain MUDs. I do like the Final Fantasy style games,
however.

I like many different types of games: shooters, RPG's,
adventure games (Roger Wilco rocks), flight sims,
dancing games, even Street Fighter style fighting
games. I'd like to see more variety in the kinds of
games Linux users enjoy.