Re: Site revamp (was: Lack of Tutorials)

<snip>

> > > christian, what code needs to be revamped? I managed to finish up
>
> Abstract: Basically it's a complete rewrite, but most of it is already=20
> done.
> Details: I took the LGDC code and completely rewrote it for a website I=20
> was paid for (http://www.kuernach.de/). It works fine, but now I need to=20
> (1) add some more features required by the LGDC site (categories, poll,=20
> discussion board, article series, resource database, ...) and (2) make it=
> =20
> use the LGDC design (modified) and content.
>
> It's been about 2 days since the fork from the kuernach.de codebase, so=20
> there's nothing presentable yet (still using the kuernach.de layout,=20
> content), but I'm proceeding quite nicely.

is it still the class layout that was in use? I'm not big on using classes, and
totally unfamiliar with php classes :/ (just know java, c++, and a little ruby and
goops... I favor functional approachs)

<snip>

> That'd be really great. But please wait with the real implementation=20
> until I have something playable up & running (hopefully sometime the next=
> =20
> days (very ugly looking of course)).

ok, is the web dev mailing list still there? did I get booted from it? I haven't seen
anything there (or the artists list, or until recently this list) for a long time

> --=20
> Christian Reiniger

        -Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~erik]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all probability,
they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore may result in
severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep Refrigerated.