Re: Linux and the Independent Games Festival

> The original mail you sent around has been forwarded on the LGDC mailing
> list (and I guess the people from linuxgames.com have done the same - can
> anyone confirm that?). That will cover a great portion I think.
> Well, we'll see if someone's interested...

I've expressed interest to the organizers of the festival but the FAQ does
say they won't be accepting Linux, BeOS, etc. for this year.  I suspect
they won't be changing their mind without a lot of outcry.  My current
plan is to finish my game as much as possible and port to DJGPP or
windows.  (If you win you need to bring a machine to demo the game on
so I'll be able to run Linux for that.)

Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com