New Sprite32/X version

Hi all, I'm heading back home for Thanksgiving today but I thought I
might announce the new Sprite32/X release... version 19981118. It's
available at the usual spot - http://members.xoom.com/bitwize and there
is a new version of GNUdius too!

For those who don't know, Thanksgiving is an American holiday, the last
Thursday of November. And for that guy who was looking for sprite
collision detection, Sprite32 has it.

Well, that's all for now. See you all next week! ^_^

Jeff Read <bitwize@geocities.com>/ http://genpc.home.ml.org
Unix / Linux / Windows Hacker,  / Boycott Microsoft!
Anime & Sonic Fan,             / Use Linux/GNU!
All Around Nice Guy           / Let's keep the Net and the Land FREE!