Re: 3D modellers

Erik wrote:

> On 07-Nov-99 Steve Baker wrote:
> >
> > OK - you can read about PPE, view screen-shots and download
> > the v0.0.0 code here:
> >
> >   http://web2.airmail.net/sjbaker1/ppe

> got it, took a look at it, pretty cool. The plib dialogs look awesome

Glad you like it.

> a few things I don't like, and a long list of wanted features (most probably
> coincide with the plans)...

Well, yes - I have a long list too.  This is *FAR* from being
a usable thing yet.

> but those can wait until the alternatives are
> considered and a proper forum for this discussion is set up :) I don't want to
> pollute the mailing list with tangential discussion (yes, I'm deviating from my
> normal behavior)

Right now, the discussion is going on in my PLIB developers list.
Sign up instructions are here:

   http://www.woodsoup.org/projs/plib

A couple of people seem interested - whether they would turn into
serious contributors remains to be seen.

--
Steve Baker                  http://web2.airmail.net/sjbaker1
sjbaker1@airmail.net (home)  http://www.woodsoup.org/~sbaker